In the heart of the Beaufortain, at 1150m altitude, Hauteluce is a beautiful and authentic Savoy village. The log cabins and mazots cling to the slope around the church, its bulbous bell tower and its an exceptional tree.It is a flowery village where life is good. On the spot some shops and restaurants are at your disposal as well as free shuttles to join Les Saisies or Belleville in winter and in summer.
Spot to discover in or around the village:
- The listed church of Saint Jacques d'Assyria (Baroque style, exceptional bell tower and altarpiece ...)
- The Ecomuseum of Hauteluce (permanent exhibition of objects of the everyday life of yesteryear, costumes, reconstitution of a classroom ...)
- The lime tree in the center of the spectacular village dating from the revolution
- Small alleys, chalets and ancestral mazots, hamlets and their chapels between the Col du Joly and Col des Saisies
- The breathtaking view of Mont Blanc
- Valley farms, most of which produce the milk used to make Beaufort
- The many hikes, the dam of the Girotte and its lake, the ski areas of Saisies, Espace Diamant and Hauteluce Les Contamines ...
All year round, daily.
Free of charge.
Garage à vélo Non
Panier repas Non
Recharge VAE Non
Contact par mail
* Required fields